Where is it???

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Keyword Search

OK, so...here is my first blog.

I decided to start a blog because I find a lot of things interesting and I want to share them with the world. I was born in November 1974 in a city close to Toronto, ON Canada. I am married, have 2 stepkids and 1 child of my own. I work for a great company in a position that is frankly, "not utilizing my skill set". What is my skill set? How the hell should i know?

I also started a blog for the possibility of making a little money and getting some public recognition. I have been told that I am a fairly intelligent person and am quite funny. I think anyone can be funny if they look at life and circumstances a certain way.

I will blog about me, my interests, general observations and anything that might pop into my thoughts on a daily basis.

So, enjoy this little slice of my life and keep it bangin'.

Sean Price - Boom Bye Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment